Caustic 3 3.2.0 – Now this app is available for PC Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and MAC. Just follow the step by step to download and install the latest version of Caustic 3 for PC on below
Download Caustic 3 for PC
App Name: com.singlecellsoftware.caustic
Publish Date: 2017-02-01
Requirement: Android 2.2+
Features and Detail of Caustic 3
Caustic 3 is a music creation tool inspired by rack-mount synthesizers / samplers rigs.
Everything is real-time and optimized for mobile devices.
Create your rack by adding up to 14 machines from a choice of:
* Subsynth – Virtual analog subtractive synthesizer
* PCMSynth – Multi-sample wave synthesizer
* BassLine – 303-like monosynth
* BeatBox – 8-channel sampling drum machine
* PadSynth – Harmonic table pad synthesizer
* 8BitSynth – 8bit equation solver synthesizer
* Modular – Fully configurable and routable synthesizer
* Organ – Hammond-like tonewheel organ with rotary speaker
* Vocoder – 8-band harmonic vocoder
* FMSynth – DX-style 3-operator fm synthesizer
* KSSynth – Karplus-Strong string modeling synth
* SawSynth – Supersaw-type polysynth (new!)
The app also includes:
* Effects rack supporting 2 effects per machine. (20 effect types)
* Mixer desk with global Delay/Reverb effects
* Master section with parametric EQ and limiter
* Song sequencer
Supports automation on most controls and includes powerful editors for modifying recorded automation curves.
All files are stored on the user-accessible storage, and users can supply their own WAV files for use in the PCMSynth, BeatBox, and Vocoder.
Supports all uncompressed WAV files (8-16-24-32bit, any sampling rate).
The PCMSynth can also load SoundFont files (.sf2), SFZ and FL Studio mobile instruments (.instr, .ZIP)
Class-compliant USB MIDI controllers can be connected via USB OTG cable on devices running at least Android 3.2 and supporting USB host mode.
See the in-app help section for tutorial videos and full online manual.
This is a demo version of Caustic. There is no time limit in demo mode but save/export are disabled. The app will automatically save your current song between sessions.
Unlock the full version buy purchasing the “Caustic Unlock Key” (sold separate). The full version enables song saving as well as exporting to WAV, Ogg and MIDI.
There is also a FREE (full version) PC version available for download on the product website.
Come visit http://www.singlecellsoftware.com to download more presets, share your tracks and hear what others are creating with Caustic.
– Record Audio: The app supports recording your own samples.
– Storage read/write: All samples and songs are stored on your device and can be accessed via USB.
– Full network access: To launch the (optional) FTP server, nothing else.
– In-app billing: To restore purchases for those who bought during v1.0. There are no other purchases other than the unlock key app.
If you have any problems, write me via the developer email or visit http://www.singlecellsoftware.com
SingleCellSoftware is one person working part-time, please keep that in mind…
New machine: SawSynth (Polyphonic supersaw-type synth)
New “melody helper” to lock keyboards to scales
Support for more time signatures (3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 6/4, 7/4) from the song page and in pattern editors.
Tool to create new PCMSynth instruments by merging your rack.
4 New effects
Stereo support for PCMSynth, Beatbox and Modular machine input
Wave Editor now supports stereo, pitchshift/timestretch, bpm detection and more.
New loop and stem export options
How to install Caustic 3 for Windows 10
First of all, you need to get the Bluestacks Android Emulator. One of the best Android Emulators is BlueStacks. This is the secret method to running the best android app in windows 10 pc.
- Download Bluestacks Android Emulator here. And install it on your PC.
- After installing the BlueStacks on your Windows PC. Run the application and then you can find the icon of it on your desktop.
- Now in the BlueStacks GUI, head over to the search option and enter for Caustic 3.
- Bluestacks will be displaying the various similar applications. Just select the right Caustic 3 app.
- Click on the install option.
- Or, you can download the installer file from download link that we’ve mention it above
- Browse the downloaded .apk file from bluestack file explorer. Then install it
- If they have shown any option for permissions, just Agree all the permissions that are shown.
- Once the installation is completed, go to the BlueStacks homepage where you can find the installed Caustic 3 icon.
- That’s it. Now you can enjoy your favorite android apps on your Windows PC.
Please share your experience running Caustic 3 into your Windows 10 PC, Laptop or MAC with us. Don’t forget to share this article to help another fans.