Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC 3.6 – Now this app is available for Windows 10 PC and Laptop. Just follow the step by step to download and install the latest version of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC for PC on below
Download Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC for Windows XP/7/8.1/10
App Name: com.adobe.lrmobile
Publish Date: 2018-08-29
Requirement: Android 5.0+
How to install Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC for Windows 10
First of all, you need to get the Bluestacks Android Emulator. One of the best Android Emulators is BlueStacks. This is the secret method to running the best android app in windows 10 pc.
- Download Bluestacks Android Emulator here. And install it on your PC.
- After installing the BlueStacks on your Windows PC. Run the application and then you can find the icon of it on your desktop.
- Now in the BlueStacks GUI, head over to the search option and enter for Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC.
- Bluestacks will be displaying the various similar applications. Just select the right Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC app.
- Click on the install option.
- Or, you can download the installer file from download link that we’ve mention it above
- Browse the downloaded .apk file from bluestack file explorer. Then install it
- If they have shown any option for permissions, just Agree all the permissions that are shown.
- Once the installation is completed, go to the BlueStacks homepage where you can find the installed Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC icon.
- That’s it. Now you can enjoy your favorite android apps on your Windows PC.
Features and Detail of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC
Make amazing photos, from anywhere.
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC for mobile gives you a powerful, yet simple solution for capturing, editing and sharing your photos. And you can upgrade for premium features that give you precise control with seamless access across all your devices – mobile, desktop and web.
Capture photos with camera
• With the Lightroom CC professional capture mode, you will never miss a shot, and get the most out of your phone’s camera.
• Capture with the DNG raw format for more creative control.
• Use the High Dynamic Range (HDR**) mode to automatically expand the range of exposure, letting you capture the brightest to the darkest tones, and recreate the scene exactly as you saw it.
• Apply Photoshop magic with five specially formulated presets, that allow you to see the effect while you’re taking the shot, and fine tune the effect later. Non-destructive editing lets you always revert to your original.*
Edit photos with advanced functions for any albums
• Edit photos in seconds with tools that range from simple one-tap presets to powerful advanced adjustments and corrections.
• Make advanced photo editing with the tone curve to change color, exposure, tone, and contrast.
• Easily edit large albums and get consistent looks by copying your favorite edits across photos.
• Selectively adjust any part of a photo with your finger or stylus to apply enhancements with precision. (premium feature)
• Organize and manage your photos with tools like star ratings and flags.
• Search with ease. Adobe Sensei uses the power of artificial intelligence to auto-tag your photos based on what’s in them and where they were taken. (premium feature)
• Use the Adobe Creative Cloud to back up your original photos and access them on other devices, as well as through Lightroom CC on the web (premium feature)
• Turn on Auto Add to automatically import your photos and synchronize them with Adobe Creative Cloud (premium feature)
• Share photos to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, and more with the hashtag #lightroom.
• Lightroom CC web galleries enable you to easily showcase your photos online. Edits sync seamlessly, so any changes you make are always up-to-date. (premium feature)
*Shoot-through presets require OpenGL ES 3.0 and later support. The in-app camera is supported on Android smartphones.
**In keeping with stringent Adobe requirements around product quality and stability, full raw HDR capture mode is currently supported on devices that contain advanced processing and memory including Samsung S7, S7 Edge, S8, S8+, Note 8, Google Pixel, Pixel XL, Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, and OnePlus 5.
– Improvements to Optics tab: You can now reduce chromatic aberrations (CA) and manually select from one of the more than 1,200 Adobe-created lens profiles
– Support for HEIC (HEIF) image format
– Pause and resume synchronization within the cloud status tab
– Removed 15 photo max limit, on photo export
– New Technology Preview: Best Photos – Uses Adobe Sensei smarts to select the photos with the highest potential, quickly and easily
– New Guided Tutorial: Watermark
Please share your experience running Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC into your Windows 10 PC, Laptop or MAC with us. Don’t forget to share this article to help another fans.