Barcode Scanner 4.7.8 – Now this app is available for Windows 10 PC and Laptop. Just follow the step by step to download and install the latest version of Barcode Scanner for PC on below
Download Barcode Scanner for Windows XP/7/8.1/10
App Name: com.google.zxing.client.android
Publish Date: 2018-09-12
Requirement: Android 4.4+
How to install Barcode Scanner for Windows 10
First of all, you need to get the Bluestacks Android Emulator. One of the best Android Emulators is BlueStacks. This is the secret method to running the best android app in windows 10 pc.
- Download Bluestacks Android Emulator here. And install it on your PC.
- After installing the BlueStacks on your Windows PC. Run the application and then you can find the icon of it on your desktop.
- Now in the BlueStacks GUI, head over to the search option and enter for Barcode Scanner.
- Bluestacks will be displaying the various similar applications. Just select the right Barcode Scanner app.
- Click on the install option.
- Or, you can download the installer file from download link that we’ve mention it above
- Browse the downloaded .apk file from bluestack file explorer. Then install it
- If they have shown any option for permissions, just Agree all the permissions that are shown.
- Once the installation is completed, go to the BlueStacks homepage where you can find the installed Barcode Scanner icon.
- That’s it. Now you can enjoy your favorite android apps on your Windows PC.
Features and Detail of Barcode Scanner
Scan barcodes on products, or Data Matrix and QR Codes containing URLs, contact info, etc.
Almost every question and negative review comment is addressed by one of the following. Please save everyone time by reading these first:
Nobody is stealing your information. The app allows you to share contacts, apps, and bookmarks in a QR Code. This is why contacts permissions are needed. See “Visit Developer Website” below ( https://github.com/zxing/zxing/wiki/Frequently-Asked-Questions ).
If your device is not scanning, first try workarounds for device bugs in Settings. Enable all of them, and then try disabling one at a time to determine which is necessary. If this does not help, try clearing the device cache and settings from Android settings.
If these still do not work and you believe there is an app problem, send a message with the following information. Messages without this information can’t be acted on, so are ignored.
– Device type
– A basic description of what does not work: crashes? does not scan? looks strange?
– Acknowledgement that you tried the steps above first
– A device log capture from when it starts
Please share your experience running Barcode Scanner into your Windows 10 PC, Laptop or MAC with us. Don’t forget to share this article to help another fans.