Canon Camera Connect 188.8.131.52 – Now this app is available for Windows 10 PC and Laptop. Just follow the step by step to download and install the latest version of Canon Camera Connect for PC on below
Download Canon Camera Connect for Windows XP/7/8.1/10
App Name: jp.co.canon.ic.cameraconnect
Publish Date: 2018-10-08
Requirement: Android 4.4+
How to install Canon Camera Connect for Windows 10
First of all, you need to get the Bluestacks Android Emulator. One of the best Android Emulators is BlueStacks. This is the secret method to running the best android app in windows 10 pc.
- Download Bluestacks Android Emulator here. And install it on your PC.
- After installing the BlueStacks on your Windows PC. Run the application and then you can find the icon of it on your desktop.
- Now in the BlueStacks GUI, head over to the search option and enter for Canon Camera Connect.
- Bluestacks will be displaying the various similar applications. Just select the right Canon Camera Connect app.
- Click on the install option.
- Or, you can download the installer file from download link that we’ve mention it above
- Browse the downloaded .apk file from bluestack file explorer. Then install it
- If they have shown any option for permissions, just Agree all the permissions that are shown.
- Once the installation is completed, go to the BlueStacks homepage where you can find the installed Canon Camera Connect icon.
- That’s it. Now you can enjoy your favorite android apps on your Windows PC.
Features and Detail of Canon Camera Connect
Canon Camera Connect is an application to transfer images shot with compatible Canon cameras to smartphone/tablet.
By connecting to a camera with Wi-Fi (direct connection or via wireless router), this application provides the following features:
・Transfer and save camera images to a smartphone.
・Remote shoot with live view imaging of the camera from a smartphone.
This application also provides the following features for compatible cameras.
・Acquire location information from a smartphone and add it to the images on the camera.
・Switch to a Wi-Fi connection from pairing status with a Bluetooth enabled camera (or from touch operation with an NFC enabled camera)
・Remote release of the camera shutter with a Bluetooth connection.
*For compatible models and features, please refer to the following website.
-Bluetooth System Requirement
For Bluetooth connection, the camera needs to have a Bluetooth function, and your Android device needs to have Bluetooth 4.0 or later (supports Bluetooth Low energy technology) and the OS needs to be Android 5.0 or later.
-Compatible File Types
・Importing original RAW files is not supported (RAW files are resized to JPEG).
・MOV files shot with EOS cameras cannot be saved.
・AVCHD files shot with Camcorder cannot be saved.
・If application does not operate properly, try again after shutting down the application.
・This application is not guaranteed to operate on all Android devices.
・In the case of using Power Zoom Adapter, please set the Live View function to ON.
・If the OS network confirmation dialogue appears when connecting the device to the camera, please place a checkmark in the checkbox to make the same connection from the next time.
・The images may include your personal information such as GPS data. Be careful when posting images online where many others can view them.
・Visit your local Canon Web pages for more details.
Added support for new Canon cameras
Please share your experience running Canon Camera Connect into your Windows 10 PC, Laptop or MAC with us. Don’t forget to share this article to help another fans.