Canvas Student – Now this app is available for Windows 10 PC and Laptop. Just follow the step by step to download and install the latest version of Canvas Student for PC on below
Download Canvas Student for Windows XP/7/8.1/10
App Name: com.instructure.candroid
Publish Date: March 16, 2020
How to install Canvas Student for Windows 10
First of all, you need to get the Bluestacks Android Emulator. One of the best Android Emulators is BlueStacks. This is the secret method to running the best android app in windows 10 pc.
- Download Bluestacks Android Emulator here. And install it on your PC.
- After installing the BlueStacks on your Windows PC. Run the application and then you can find the icon of it on your desktop.
- Now in the BlueStacks GUI, head over to the search option and enter for Canvas Student.
- Bluestacks will be displaying the various similar applications. Just select the right Canvas Student app.
- Click on the install option.
- Or, you can download the installer file from download link that we’ve mention it above
- Browse the downloaded .apk file from bluestack file explorer. Then install it
- If they have shown any option for permissions, just Agree all the permissions that are shown.
- Once the installation is completed, go to the BlueStacks homepage where you can find the installed Canvas Student icon.
- That’s it. Now you can enjoy your favorite android apps on your Windows PC.
Features and Detail of Canvas Student
Access your Canvas courses on the go with the Canvas Student mobile app! From any device, students can now:
• View grades and course content
• Submit assignments
• Keep track of course work with to do list and calendar
• Send and receive messages
• Post to discussions
• Watch videos
• Take quizzes
• Receive push notifications for new grades and course updates, and much more!
Please share your experience running Canvas Student into your Windows 10 PC, Laptop or MAC with us. Don’t forget to share this article to help another fans.