ES File Explorer File Manager 220.127.116.11.1 – Now this app is available for Windows 10 PC and Laptop. Just follow the step by step to download and install the latest version of ES File Explorer File Manager for PC on below
Download ES File Explorer File Manager for Windows XP/7/8.1/10
App Name: com.estrongs.android.pop
Publish Date: 2018-10-10
Requirement: Android 4.0+
How to install ES File Explorer File Manager for Windows 10
First of all, you need to get the Bluestacks Android Emulator. One of the best Android Emulators is BlueStacks. This is the secret method to running the best android app in windows 10 pc.
- Download Bluestacks Android Emulator here. And install it on your PC.
- After installing the BlueStacks on your Windows PC. Run the application and then you can find the icon of it on your desktop.
- Now in the BlueStacks GUI, head over to the search option and enter for ES File Explorer File Manager.
- Bluestacks will be displaying the various similar applications. Just select the right ES File Explorer File Manager app.
- Click on the install option.
- Or, you can download the installer file from download link that we’ve mention it above
- Browse the downloaded .apk file from bluestack file explorer. Then install it
- If they have shown any option for permissions, just Agree all the permissions that are shown.
- Once the installation is completed, go to the BlueStacks homepage where you can find the installed ES File Explorer File Manager icon.
- That’s it. Now you can enjoy your favorite android apps on your Windows PC.
Features and Detail of ES File Explorer File Manager
Free, Safe, Simple, Manage your files efficiently and easily with ES File Explorer (File Manager)!
ES File Explorer (File Manager) is a full-featured file (Images, Music, Movies, Documents, app) manager for both local and networked use! With over 500 million users worldwide, ES File Explorer (File Manager) helps manage your android phone and files efficiently and effectively and share files without data cost.
File Manager and Folder Manager – Powerful tools put desktop-grade features in your pocket
• Sender: Transfer apps, images, music, movies, documents, without using mobile data and cables. Support same Wi-Fi mode & auto-created hotspot.
• File Manager: Manage your files with cut, copy, paste, rename, and compress operations
• Built-in viewers and players for various file types: click to play music/videos, check image(s) and document(s)
• Built-in ZIP and RAR support: allows you to compress and decompress ZIP files, unpack RAR files, and create encrypted (AES 256 bit) ZIP files
Remote File Access – Get to your files from anywhere
• Cloud Storage: Supports Dropbox, Box.net, Sugarsync, Google Drive, OneDrive(SkyDrive), Amazon S3, Yandex and more clouds platforms
• Remote File Manager: When this feature is enabled, you can manage files on your phone from your computer
• Functions as an FTP and WebDAV client: Manage files on FTP, FTPS, SFTP, and WebDAV servers just like you manage files on your SD card
• Access your home PC: Through your smartphone via WiFi with SMB
File transfer and File Explorer
• Root Explorer: The ultimate set of file management tools for root users. Provides access to the entire file system and all data directories, and allows the user to change permissions.
• Bluetooth file browser: You can copy and paste files between Bluetooth-ready devices. ES File Explorer (File Manager) supports OBEX FTP for browsing devices and transferring files between Bluetooth devices
• Wi-Fi File transfer: Use your PC to wirelessly edit your mobile files using FTP
Library and Other – Find any and every file in seconds
• App Manager: Categorize, uninstall, back up, and create shortcuts to your apps
• SD Card Analyst: Analyze for App Associate Folder & Large Files & Recently Created Files & Redundancy Files & Duplicate Files to help save space; Detect Sensitive Permission & App Cache & Memory Usage to know your apps better
• Kill tasks with a single click, increase memory and speed up your device: Includes a simple widget that stays on your home screen to let you know your current RAM situation and automatically kill tasks, with an ignore list to ignore the applications you want to keep running. The Task Manager module is required for this feature.
• Cache Cleaner and Auto-start Manager: Delete junk files that take up valuable storage space. The Task Manager module is required for this feature.
• Smart Charge: Display SD card status, real-time new files on screen when charging
• Real-time Observer：help load recently added files in library 80% faster
ES File Explorer (File Manager) helps you handle all your files whether they are stored in your device’s memory, microSD card, local area network, and cloud storage accounts.By default, ES File Explorer (File Manager) allows you to copy, move, rename, delete or share files to and from any of your storages. It also lets you browse and access your files by category.
Please share your experience running ES File Explorer File Manager into your Windows 10 PC, Laptop or MAC with us. Don’t forget to share this article to help another fans.