Firefox Focus: The privacy browser 8.0.6 – Now this app is available for Windows 10 PC and Laptop. Just follow the step by step to download and install the latest version of Firefox Focus: The privacy browser for PC on below
Download Firefox Focus: The privacy browser for Windows XP/7/8.1/10
App Name: org.mozilla.focus
Publish Date: 2019-01-23
Requirement: Android 5.0+
How to install Firefox Focus: The privacy browser for Windows 10
First of all, you need to get the Bluestacks Android Emulator. One of the best Android Emulators is BlueStacks. This is the secret method to running the best android app in windows 10 pc.
- Download Bluestacks Android Emulator here. And install it on your PC.
- After installing the BlueStacks on your Windows PC. Run the application and then you can find the icon of it on your desktop.
- Now in the BlueStacks GUI, head over to the search option and enter for Firefox Focus: The privacy browser.
- Bluestacks will be displaying the various similar applications. Just select the right Firefox Focus: The privacy browser app.
- Click on the install option.
- Or, you can download the installer file from download link that we’ve mention it above
- Browse the downloaded .apk file from bluestack file explorer. Then install it
- If they have shown any option for permissions, just Agree all the permissions that are shown.
- Once the installation is completed, go to the BlueStacks homepage where you can find the installed Firefox Focus: The privacy browser icon.
- That’s it. Now you can enjoy your favorite android apps on your Windows PC.
Features and Detail of Firefox Focus: The privacy browser
Browse like no one’s watching. The new Firefox Focus automatically blocks a wide range of online trackers — from the moment you launch it to the second you leave it. Easily erase your history, passwords and cookies, so you won’t get followed by things like unwanted ads.
“Private browsing” on most browsers isn’t comprehensive or easy to use. Focus is next-level privacy that’s free, always on and always on your side — because it’s backed by Mozilla, the non-profit that fights for your rights on the Web.
• Blocks a wide range of common Web trackers without any settings to set
• Easily erases your history — no passwords, no cookies, no trackers
• By removing trackers and ads, Web pages may require less data and load faster
MADE BY MOZILLA
• We believe everyone should have control over their lives online. That’s what we’ve been fighting for since 1998.
Please share your experience running Firefox Focus: The privacy browser into your Windows 10 PC, Laptop or MAC with us. Don’t forget to share this article to help another fans.