Google Text-to-Speech 184.108.40.206023596 – Now this app is available for Windows 10 PC and Laptop. Just follow the step by step to download and install the latest version of Google Text-to-Speech for PC on below
Download Google Text-to-Speech for Windows XP/7/8.1/10
App Name: com.google.android.tts
Publish Date: 2018-06-13
Requirement: Android 4.4+
How to install Google Text-to-Speech for Windows 10
First of all, you need to get the Bluestacks Android Emulator. One of the best Android Emulators is BlueStacks. This is the secret method to running the best android app in windows 10 pc.
- Download Bluestacks Android Emulator here. And install it on your PC.
- After installing the BlueStacks on your Windows PC. Run the application and then you can find the icon of it on your desktop.
- Now in the BlueStacks GUI, head over to the search option and enter for Google Text-to-Speech.
- Bluestacks will be displaying the various similar applications. Just select the right Google Text-to-Speech app.
- Click on the install option.
- Or, you can download the installer file from download link that we’ve mention it above
- Browse the downloaded .apk file from bluestack file explorer. Then install it
- If they have shown any option for permissions, just Agree all the permissions that are shown.
- Once the installation is completed, go to the BlueStacks homepage where you can find the installed Google Text-to-Speech icon.
- That’s it. Now you can enjoy your favorite android apps on your Windows PC.
Features and Detail of Google Text-to-Speech
Google Text-to-speech powers applications to read the text on your screen aloud. For example, it can be used by:
• Google Play Books to “Read Aloud” your favorite book
• Google Translate to speak translations aloud so you can hear the pronunciation of a word
• TalkBack and accessibility applications for spoken feedback across your device
• … and many other applications in Play Store
To use Google Text-to-speech on your Android device, go to Settings > Language & Input > Text-to-speech output. Select Google Text-to-speech Engine as your preferred engine.
Note, on many Android devices, Google Text-to-speech is already turned on, but you can update to the latest version here.
Supported languages: Bangla (Bangladesh), Bangla (India), Cantonese (Hong Kong), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English (Australia), English (India), English (United Kingdom), English (United States), Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French (Canadian), French (France), German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Khmer, Korean, Mandarin (China), Mandarin (Taiwan), Nepali, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Romanian, Russian, Sinhala, Slovak, Spanish (Spain), Spanish (United States), Sundanese, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese.
• Added support for French (Canadian), Javanese and Sudanese.
• More voices to choose from for English (Australian), English (United Kingdom) and French (France).
• All voices for a language are now downloaded together, saving storage space on your device.
• Performance improvements for 64-bit devices.
• Various other improvements to our voices.
Please share your experience running Google Text-to-Speech into your Windows 10 PC, Laptop or MAC with us. Don’t forget to share this article to help another fans.