Indeed Job Search 4.9 – Now this app is available for Windows 10 PC and Laptop. Just follow the step by step to download and install the latest version of Indeed Job Search for PC on below
Download Indeed Job Search for Windows XP/7/8.1/10
App Name: com.indeed.android.jobsearch
Publish Date: 2018-10-01
Requirement: Android 4.4+
How to install Indeed Job Search for Windows 10
First of all, you need to get the Bluestacks Android Emulator. One of the best Android Emulators is BlueStacks. This is the secret method to running the best android app in windows 10 pc.
- Download Bluestacks Android Emulator here. And install it on your PC.
- After installing the BlueStacks on your Windows PC. Run the application and then you can find the icon of it on your desktop.
- Now in the BlueStacks GUI, head over to the search option and enter for Indeed Job Search.
- Bluestacks will be displaying the various similar applications. Just select the right Indeed Job Search app.
- Click on the install option.
- Or, you can download the installer file from download link that we’ve mention it above
- Browse the downloaded .apk file from bluestack file explorer. Then install it
- If they have shown any option for permissions, just Agree all the permissions that are shown.
- Once the installation is completed, go to the BlueStacks homepage where you can find the installed Indeed Job Search icon.
- That’s it. Now you can enjoy your favorite android apps on your Windows PC.
Features and Detail of Indeed Job Search
Find jobs using Indeed, the most comprehensive search engine for jobs.
In a single search, Indeed offers free access to millions of jobs from thousands of company websites and job boards.
From search to apply, Indeed’s Job Search app helps you through the entire process of finding a new job.
World’s #1 Job Search site*
– Join over 200 million job seekers each month who use Indeed
– Find jobs in over 60 countries and 28 languages
– Search the Indeed database of over 16 million jobs
– Simple, fast-loading job search
– Find openings in cities near you using your device’s GPS
– View new jobs added since your last search and be the first to apply
– Search by job title, company and location to find your dream job
– Find full-time, part-time, contract, freelance and internship jobs
– Use your Indeed Resume to easily apply to select jobs
– Create, upload or import a resume, joining Indeed’s network of over 70 million resumes
– Personalize a message for each job before applying
– Don’t want to apply just yet? Send a reminder to apply later
– Save or email your favorite jobs
– Create a free Indeed account
– Follow favorite companies to get the latest jobs and news
– Have the newest jobs delivered to your inbox
– See which jobs you’ve visited, saved, and applied to
– Preview page displays full description of job posting
– See how companies rate, as evaluated by employees
– Read reviews of companies posted by over 12 million employees
– See photos of what it’s like to work at companies before you apply
– Review your own employer
Please send feedback to [email protected]
*comScore, Total Visits March 2017
• You can now download your resume and other attachments before submitting a job application
• Bug fixes
Like the app? Rate us and share your stories.
Please share your experience running Indeed Job Search into your Windows 10 PC, Laptop or MAC with us. Don’t forget to share this article to help another fans.