Muscle | Skeleton – 3D Atlas of Anatomy 1.7.5 – Now this app is available for Windows 10 PC and Laptop. Just follow the step by step to download and install the latest version of Muscle | Skeleton – 3D Atlas of Anatomy for PC on below
Download Muscle | Skeleton – 3D Atlas of Anatomy for Windows XP/7/8.1/10
App Name: com.catfishanimationstudio.MuscularSystemLite
Publish Date: 2018-10-10
Requirement: Android 5.0+
How to install Muscle | Skeleton – 3D Atlas of Anatomy for Windows 10
First of all, you need to get the Bluestacks Android Emulator. One of the best Android Emulators is BlueStacks. This is the secret method to running the best android app in windows 10 pc.
- Download Bluestacks Android Emulator here. And install it on your PC.
- After installing the BlueStacks on your Windows PC. Run the application and then you can find the icon of it on your desktop.
- Now in the BlueStacks GUI, head over to the search option and enter for Muscle | Skeleton – 3D Atlas of Anatomy.
- Bluestacks will be displaying the various similar applications. Just select the right Muscle | Skeleton – 3D Atlas of Anatomy app.
- Click on the install option.
- Or, you can download the installer file from download link that we’ve mention it above
- Browse the downloaded .apk file from bluestack file explorer. Then install it
- If they have shown any option for permissions, just Agree all the permissions that are shown.
- Once the installation is completed, go to the BlueStacks homepage where you can find the installed Muscle | Skeleton – 3D Atlas of Anatomy icon.
- That’s it. Now you can enjoy your favorite android apps on your Windows PC.
Features and Detail of Muscle | Skeleton – 3D Atlas of Anatomy
Free access to the following 3D anatomical models:
Skeleton (skull, trunk and upper limb)
Ligaments and muscles (upper limb)
In-app purchases to unlock all body regions.
“Muscle | Skeleton – 3D Atlas of Anatomy” is a next generation anatomy atlas in 3D which gives you availability of interactive highly detailed anatomical models!
The musculoskeletal system has been reconstructed in 3D, you can rotate and zoom in on each model and observe in detail from any angle.
By selecting models or pins you will be shown the terms related to any specific anatomical part, you can select from 11 languages and show the terms in two languages simultaneously.
“Muscle | Skeleton” is a useful tool for students of medicine and physical education, for physicians, orthopedists, physiatrists, physiotherapists, kinesiologists, paramedics, nurses and athletic trainers.
HIGHLY DETAILED ANATOMICAL 3D MODELS
• Skeletal System
• Muscular System
• Accurate 3D modeling
• Surfaces of the skeleton with high resolution textures up to 4K
SIMPLE AND INTUITIVE INTERFACE.
• Rotate and Zoom every model in the 3D space
• The muscles are grouped into layers, from the superficial to the deepest
• Visualization of the muscle layers in multi or single mode
• Possibility to hide every single bone or muscle
• Filter feature to hide or display every system
• Intelligent rotation, automatically moves the centre of rotation for easier navigation
• Interactive Pin allow visualization of the term relative to every anatomical detail
• Hide / Show interface, ideal for use on smartphones
• Muscles descriptions (origin, insertion, innervation, action), in english
• The anatomical terms and the interface are available in 11 languages: Latin,
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese and Korean
• The language can be selected directly from the interface of the app
• The anatomical terms can be shown in two languages simultaneously
“Muscle | Skeleton” is part of the collection of apps for the study of human anatomy “3D Atlas of Anatomy”, new apps and updates are being developed.
Minor bugs fixed
Please share your experience running Muscle | Skeleton – 3D Atlas of Anatomy into your Windows 10 PC, Laptop or MAC with us. Don’t forget to share this article to help another fans.