Overtube 1.0.0 – Now this app is available for Windows 10 PC and Laptop. Just follow the step by step to download and install the latest version of Overtube for PC on below
Download Overtube for Windows XP/7/8.1/10
App Name: com.totmob.overtube
Publish Date: 2018-08-16
Requirement: Android 4.4W+
How to install Overtube for Windows 10
First of all, you need to get the Bluestacks Android Emulator. One of the best Android Emulators is BlueStacks. This is the secret method to running the best android app in windows 10 pc.
- Download Bluestacks Android Emulator here. And install it on your PC.
- After installing the BlueStacks on your Windows PC. Run the application and then you can find the icon of it on your desktop.
- Now in the BlueStacks GUI, head over to the search option and enter for Overtube.
- Bluestacks will be displaying the various similar applications. Just select the right Overtube app.
- Click on the install option.
- Or, you can download the installer file from download link that we’ve mention it above
- Browse the downloaded .apk file from bluestack file explorer. Then install it
- If they have shown any option for permissions, just Agree all the permissions that are shown.
- Once the installation is completed, go to the BlueStacks homepage where you can find the installed Overtube icon.
- That’s it. Now you can enjoy your favorite android apps on your Windows PC.
Features and Detail of Overtube
With Overtube you will be able to easily monitor and direct the video content that is being watched and offered to your children on Youtube.
Using a collaborative parent network, you can quickly identify videos that are inappropriate for your children.
Parents can rate the videos watched and recommended by Youtube adjusting the profile of their children to always suit their preferences and age.
** Everithing with complete privacy without sharing any personal data. **
Please share your experience running Overtube into your Windows 10 PC, Laptop or MAC with us. Don’t forget to share this article to help another fans.