Skype – free IM & video calls 126.96.36.199 – Now this app is available for Windows 10 PC and Laptop. Just follow the step by step to download and install the latest version of Skype – free IM & video calls for PC on below
Download Skype – free IM & video calls for Windows XP/7/8.1/10
App Name: com.skype.raider
Publish Date: 2018-09-26
Requirement: Android 6.0+
How to install Skype – free IM & video calls for Windows 10
First of all, you need to get the Bluestacks Android Emulator. One of the best Android Emulators is BlueStacks. This is the secret method to running the best android app in windows 10 pc.
- Download Bluestacks Android Emulator here. And install it on your PC.
- After installing the BlueStacks on your Windows PC. Run the application and then you can find the icon of it on your desktop.
- Now in the BlueStacks GUI, head over to the search option and enter for Skype – free IM & video calls.
- Bluestacks will be displaying the various similar applications. Just select the right Skype – free IM & video calls app.
- Click on the install option.
- Or, you can download the installer file from download link that we’ve mention it above
- Browse the downloaded .apk file from bluestack file explorer. Then install it
- If they have shown any option for permissions, just Agree all the permissions that are shown.
- Once the installation is completed, go to the BlueStacks homepage where you can find the installed Skype – free IM & video calls icon.
- That’s it. Now you can enjoy your favorite android apps on your Windows PC.
Features and Detail of Skype – free IM & video calls
Skype keeps the world talking. Say “hello” with an instant message, voice or video call – all for free*, no matter what device they use Skype on. Skype is available on phones, tablets, PCs, and Macs.
• Video calls – Don’t just hear the cheers, see them! Get together with 1 or 24 of your friends and family on a HD video call. Watch everyone’s smiles and cries when you tell them “We’re engaged!!!”
• Chat – Reach people instantly. Send messages to your friends, grab someone’s attention with @ mentions, or create a group chat to plan a family reunion.
• Share – Send photos and videos with your family and friends. Save shared photos and videos to your camera roll. Share your screen to make travel plans with friends or present designs to your team.
• Voice calls – Camera shy? Make voice calls to anyone in the world on Skype. You can also call mobile and landlines at low rates.
• Express yourself – Liven up conversations with emoticons, click on the “+” in chat to send a Giphy or images from the web, and annotate images with words, lines and more.
*Skype to Skype calls are free. Operator data charges may apply. We recommend using an unlimited data plan or WiFi connection.
We’re listening to your feedback and working hard to improve Skype. Here’s what’s new:
– Stability and reliability improvements.
Please share your experience running Skype – free IM & video calls into your Windows 10 PC, Laptop or MAC with us. Don’t forget to share this article to help another fans.