Uber Driver – Now this app is available for Windows 10 PC and Laptop. Just follow the step by step to download and install the latest version of Uber Driver for PC on below
Download Uber Driver for Windows XP/7/8.1/10
App Name: com.ubercab.driver
How to install Uber Driver for Windows 10
First of all, you need to get the Bluestacks Android Emulator. One of the best Android Emulators is BlueStacks. This is the secret method to running the best android app in windows 10 pc.
- Download Bluestacks Android Emulator here. And install it on your PC.
- After installing the BlueStacks on your Windows PC. Run the application and then you can find the icon of it on your desktop.
- Now in the BlueStacks GUI, head over to the search option and enter for Uber Driver.
- Bluestacks will be displaying the various similar applications. Just select the right Uber Driver app.
- Click on the install option.
- Or, you can download the installer file from download link that we’ve mention it above
- Browse the downloaded .apk file from bluestack file explorer. Then install it
- If they have shown any option for permissions, just Agree all the permissions that are shown.
- Once the installation is completed, go to the BlueStacks homepage where you can find the installed Uber Driver icon.
- That’s it. Now you can enjoy your favorite android apps on your Windows PC.
Features and Detail of Uber Driver
Uber Driver app – the app for drivers.
Turn your spare time into earnings with the new Driver app — built in partnership with drivers, to bring you the tools you need to succeed.
Help move people and things where they need to go. Drive whenever you want — no offices, no bosses. Wherever you want to go, we want you to enjoy the journey and the destination.
Sign up to drive inside the Uber Driver app. We’ll guide you through the steps and notify you when you’re all set to drive.
A smarter way to earn
Keep track of how much you’re making after every trip, right on the map.
Schedule driving around your life. Plan your days easier with estimated times until your next request and a forecast of rider activity in your area over the next 24 hours.
The support you need
Take the fear out of your first trips — you’ll learn how to use the app when you first open it.
Get the help you need with an easy in-app tool to report issues or ask questions.
*This app typically uses 2 GB of data per month. Using navigation can decrease your phone’s battery life.
Please share your experience running Uber Driver into your Windows 10 PC, Laptop or MAC with us. Don’t forget to share this article to help another fans.