Voloco: Auto Voice Tune + Harmony 3.0.2 – Now this app is available for Windows 10 PC and Laptop. Just follow the step by step to download and install the latest version of Voloco: Auto Voice Tune + Harmony for PC on below
Download Voloco: Auto Voice Tune + Harmony for Windows XP/7/8.1/10
App Name: com.jazarimusic.voloco
Publish Date: 2018-10-10
Requirement: Android 5.0+
How to install Voloco: Auto Voice Tune + Harmony for Windows 10
First of all, you need to get the Bluestacks Android Emulator. One of the best Android Emulators is BlueStacks. This is the secret method to running the best android app in windows 10 pc.
- Download Bluestacks Android Emulator here. And install it on your PC.
- After installing the BlueStacks on your Windows PC. Run the application and then you can find the icon of it on your desktop.
- Now in the BlueStacks GUI, head over to the search option and enter for Voloco: Auto Voice Tune + Harmony.
- Bluestacks will be displaying the various similar applications. Just select the right Voloco: Auto Voice Tune + Harmony app.
- Click on the install option.
- Or, you can download the installer file from download link that we’ve mention it above
- Browse the downloaded .apk file from bluestack file explorer. Then install it
- If they have shown any option for permissions, just Agree all the permissions that are shown.
- Once the installation is completed, go to the BlueStacks homepage where you can find the installed Voloco: Auto Voice Tune + Harmony icon.
- That’s it. Now you can enjoy your favorite android apps on your Windows PC.
Features and Detail of Voloco: Auto Voice Tune + Harmony
Voloco is a real-time voice-processing app that combines automatic tuning and vocoding. You can pick a song from your library to sing or hum along to, and Voloco will automatically guess the key of the song and pitch correct your voice to that key. Voloco also lets you record video of yourself singing and share it to Facebook or Instagram
Voloco features four effect presets:
Big Chorus — A seven-voice harmonization effect
Hard Tune — The classic “AutoTune” sound made famous by T-Pain and others
Natural Tune — Gentle automatic tuning
SuperVocoder — A pitched-down monster vocoder
If you hear nothing *even when a headset is plugged in*, then set More Options –> Settings –> Prevent feedback to OFF.
Voloco compresses your recordings as AAC in an MP4 container so you can easily share them.
Please share your experience running Voloco: Auto Voice Tune + Harmony into your Windows 10 PC, Laptop or MAC with us. Don’t forget to share this article to help another fans.