Windy: wind, waves and hurricanes forecast 16.0501 – Now this app is available for Windows 10 PC and Laptop. Just follow the step by step to download and install the latest version of Windy: wind, waves and hurricanes forecast for PC on below
Download Windy: wind, waves and hurricanes forecast for Windows XP/7/8.1/10
App Name: com.windyty.android
Publish Date: 2018-09-17
Requirement: Android 5.0+
How to install Windy: wind, waves and hurricanes forecast for Windows 10
First of all, you need to get the Bluestacks Android Emulator. One of the best Android Emulators is BlueStacks. This is the secret method to running the best android app in windows 10 pc.
- Download Bluestacks Android Emulator here. And install it on your PC.
- After installing the BlueStacks on your Windows PC. Run the application and then you can find the icon of it on your desktop.
- Now in the BlueStacks GUI, head over to the search option and enter for Windy: wind, waves and hurricanes forecast.
- Bluestacks will be displaying the various similar applications. Just select the right Windy: wind, waves and hurricanes forecast app.
- Click on the install option.
- Or, you can download the installer file from download link that we’ve mention it above
- Browse the downloaded .apk file from bluestack file explorer. Then install it
- If they have shown any option for permissions, just Agree all the permissions that are shown.
- Once the installation is completed, go to the BlueStacks homepage where you can find the installed Windy: wind, waves and hurricanes forecast icon.
- That’s it. Now you can enjoy your favorite android apps on your Windows PC.
Features and Detail of Windy: wind, waves and hurricanes forecast
Windy (also known as Windyty) is an extraordinary tool for weather forecast visualization. This fast, intuitive, detailed and most accurate weather app is trusted by professional pilots, paragliders, skydivers, kiters, surfers, boaters, fishermen, storm chasers and weather geeks, and even by governments, army staffs and rescue teams.
Whether you are tracking a tropical storm or potential severe weather, planning a trip, pursuing your favorite outdoor sport, or you just need to know if it will rain this weekend, Windy provides you with the most up-to-date weather forecast around.
The uniqueness of Windy lies in the fact that it brings you better quality information than the other weather apps’ pro-features, while our product is absolutely free and even without ads.
Powerful, smooth and fluid presentation makes weather forecasting a real pleasure!
All forecast models at once
Windy brings you all the world’s leading weather forecasting models: global ECMWF and GFS, plus local NEMS and ICON (for Europe) and NAM (for the USA).
35 different weather layers
From wind, rain, temperature and pressure to swell or CAPE index, with Windy you will have all convenient weather layers just at your fingertips.
Available for the USA, Hawaii, Alaska and South Korea. Updated every 5 minutes.
Windy lets you display observed wind and temperature, forecasted weather, airports around the World, 1500+ paragliding spots or nearby webcams right on the map.
Add your favorite weather layers to quick menu, customize color palette on any layer, access advanced options in the settings. All that makes Windy the weather geek’s tool of choice.
Website Widgets and API
Embed Windy map or detailed forecast for any location into your website or blog post or build your own app on top of Windy API.
Features and data sources
✅ All leading weather forecast models: ECMWF, GFS by NOAA, NEMS and NAM
✅ Forecast model comparison – all at once
✅ 35 global weather layers
✅ Weather radar for the USA, Alaska, Hawaii and South Korea
✅ 16 altitude levels from the surface to 13.5km/FL450
✅ Metric or imperial (C°, F°, m/s, mph, km/h, kt, bft, m, ft, mm, cm, in, hPa, inHg,)
✅ Detailed forecast for any location (temperature, rain and snow accumulation, wind speed, wind gusts and wind direction)
✅ Detailed Airgram and Meteogram
✅ Meteogram: temperature and dew point, wind speed and wind gusts, pressure, precipitation, altitude cloud cover
✅ Airgram by Meteoblue, based on the NEMS model (wind and waves, wind speed, wind gusts, wind direction, weather, temperature)
✅ Coordinates (lat / lon), Altitude and Time zone info, Sunrise and Sunset time for any location
✅ Customizable list of Favorite spots (with the option to create e-mail Alerts for upcoming weather conditions)
✅ Nearby weather stations (Real-time observed weather – Reported wind direction, wind speed and temperature)
✅ 50k+ Airports searchable by ICAO and IATA, including runway info, decoded & raw METARs, TAF and NOTAMs
✅ 1500+ Paragliding spots
✅ Detailed wind and wave forecast for any kiting or surfing spot
✅ Tide forecast
✅ Surface by Mapy.cz or Here Maps imagery
✅ English + 39 other world languages
…and many more
Get in touch 💬
Join us at community.windy.com to discuss weather related topics, report a bug or suggest new feature.
Follow us on social media
• Facebook: facebook.com/windyforecast
• Twitter: twitter.com/windyforecast
• YouTube: youtube.com
• Instagram: instagram.com/windycommunity
Real-time lightning data in the radar layer with sound effects and vibrations. Data obtained from Lightningmaps.org.
Added new two layers: gust accumulation and thunderstorms.
– Radar widget supports new radar format (radar 2.0).
– Better resizable widgets with the settings button.
Due to those improvements, it will be necessary to set up the widget again. We are sorry about any inconvenience.
Please share your experience running Windy: wind, waves and hurricanes forecast into your Windows 10 PC, Laptop or MAC with us. Don’t forget to share this article to help another fans.