Google Slides 1.19.352.04.44 – Now this app is available for PC Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and MAC. Just follow the step by step to download and install the latest version of Google Slides for PC on below
Download Google Slides for PC
App Name: com.google.android.apps.docs.editors.slides
Publish Date: 2019-09-04
Requirement: Android 5.0+
Features and Detail of Google Slides
Create, edit and collaborate with others on presentations from your Android phone or tablet with the Google Slides app. With Slides, you can:
– Create new presentations or edit existing files
– Share presentations and collaborate in the same presentation at the same time.
– Work anywhere, anytime – even offline
– Add and respond to comments.
– Add and rearrange slides, format text and shapes and more.
– Present straight from your mobile device.
– Never worry about losing your work – everything is saved automatically as you type.
– Make beautiful slides, instantly – with Explore.
– Present slides to video calls – scheduled meetings will automatically appear
– Open, edit and save PowerPoint files.
Calendar: This is used to join video calls from calendar invites.
Camera: This is used for camera mode in video calls and to insert images taken with the camera.
Contacts: This is used to give suggestions of people to add to files and share with.
Microphone: This is used to transmit audio in video calls.
Storage: This is used to insert images and to open files from USB or SD storage.
* Bug fixes and performance improvements
How to install Google Slides for Windows 10
First of all, you need to get the Bluestacks Android Emulator. One of the best Android Emulators is BlueStacks. This is the secret method to running the best android app in windows 10 pc.
- Download Bluestacks Android Emulator here. And install it on your PC.
- After installing the BlueStacks on your Windows PC. Run the application and then you can find the icon of it on your desktop.
- Now in the BlueStacks GUI, head over to the search option and enter for Google Slides.
- Bluestacks will be displaying the various similar applications. Just select the right Google Slides app.
- Click on the install option.
- Or, you can download the installer file from download link that we’ve mention it above
- Browse the downloaded .apk file from bluestack file explorer. Then install it
- If they have shown any option for permissions, just Agree all the permissions that are shown.
- Once the installation is completed, go to the BlueStacks homepage where you can find the installed Google Slides icon.
- That’s it. Now you can enjoy your favorite android apps on your Windows PC.
Please share your experience running Google Slides into your Windows 10 PC, Laptop or MAC with us. Don’t forget to share this article to help another fans.