Install TWRP (Team Win Recovery) 3.0 on Any Android Phone
So in today’s article iam gonna be showing you guys How to Install TWRP (team win recovery) 3.0 on Any Android Phone in the simplest way possible
What is TWRP (Team Win Recovery Project) ?
So basically TWRP (Team Win Recovery Project) is an open source recovery project absolutely free for every android user so with this recovery you will be able to install custom ROMs like CyanogenMod, AOSP, paranoid android etc. It is one of the best custom recovery available for Android devices. it’s a touch-based recovery comes with many interesting and useful features like a terminal emulator and file manager.It is a most commonly used recovery that supports many unofficial and official devices.With TWRP you can flash firmware files,flash custom ROMS, also you can backup and restore your current ROM or firmware. The new update of TWRP 3.0.0 has a completely new look, supports Android 6.0. So now you can flash your image files easily.
These are the New Features In TWRP 3.0
*True Terminal Emulator – Includes arrow keys, tab, and tab completion, etc. (by _that.
*Flashing of sparse images – On select devices you will be able to flash some parts of factory images via the TWRP GUI (by HashBang173).
*Reworked graphics to bring us more up to date with AOSP – includes support for adf and drm graphics (by Dees_Troy).
*Update exfat, exfat fuse, dosfstools (by mdmower).
*A huge laundry list of other minor fixes and tweaks.
*Completely new theme – Much more modern and much nicer looking (by z31s1g).
*Language translation – It won’t be perfect, and especially some languages that require large font files like Chinese & Japanese won’t be available for most devices. Also, some languages may only be partially translated at this time. Feel free to submit more translations to OmniROM’s Gerrit. (mostly by Dees_Troy).
*Adopted storage support for select devices – TWRP can now decrypt adopted storage partitions from Marshmallow.
*SuperSU prompt will no longer display if a Marshmallow ROM is installed.
*Update AOSP base to 6.0
How to install TWRP 3.0.0 on Any Android Devices
1) First enable USB debugging from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
2) For this method, you have to install ADB and Fastboot on your PC first. So follow the steps mentioned below to install ADB and Fastboot on windows PC
Steps To Install ADB And Fastboot on windows PC
Step-1 Download The ADB installer setup
step-2 next just run the ADB install .exe setup
Step- 3 Type Y and hit enter
Step- 3 again Type Y and hit enter
Step-4 Finally hit finish and you are done
3) next go to twrp.me website and Download TWRP 3.0.0 image file, for your particular device, rename it to twrp.img and place it in a folder where ADB and fastboot is installed (Directory (C:adb).
Quick Note: Don’t Forget To Enable USB Debugging and OEM Unlock from Developers Option in settings menu on your android and boot your android device into Fastboot before moving forward to next step
4) Now go to installation directory (C:adb) open ADB folder and open the command window thereby pressing and holding the ‘shift’ key (keyboard) and right-click (Mouse) anywhere in that folder.
5) Now connect your phone to PC and reboot the device into fastboot mode by typing “adb reboot bootloader”.
6) Type “fastboot devices” in command prompt and hit enter, it gives you serial numbers in return that means your phone is connected properly and also you have successfully installed the ADB And FASTBOOT on your Pc.
7) Type this “fastboot flash recovery twp.img ” command correctly in command prompt and then press enter. It will update your current TWRP recovery to v3.0.0 if in case TWRP is not installed then it will install TWRP 3.0 on your android device.
8) Now type “fastboot reboot “ command in command prompt it will restart your phone. and you are done