Internet Speed Test – Bandwidth Speed check 1.0 – Now this app is available for PC Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and MAC. Just follow the step by step to download and install the latest version of Internet Speed Test – Bandwidth Speed check for PC on below
Download Internet Speed Test – Bandwidth Speed check for PC
App Name: internet.speedtest.bandwidth.speed.check
Publish Date: 2018-05-28
Requirement: Android 4.1+
Features and Detail of Internet Speed Test – Bandwidth Speed check
Internet Speed Test – Bandwidth Speed check is the only speed test that lets you test your internet connection on both Wi-Fi and cellular networks
✓ Run Speed Tested for your cellular Network on LTE, 3g, 4g, 5g wifi connections to improve your coverage. Help you to improve your bandwidth speed faster.
✓ Test the Download and Upload Speed and Ping of WiFi Hotspots on dsl, adsl, cable connections.
✓ Change the speed unit includes Mbps(Megabit), MB(Megabyte) and kb(Kilobyte).
✓ Worldwide high speed data server network for reliable results.
✓ Compare your different LTE, 3g, 4g, 5g wifi speed tests.
✓ Study the reliability of your broadband adsl, dsl, cable connections over time.
✓ Keep track of your internet speed tests in your personal result history with detailed reporting. This includes downloading and uploading speed, ping, signal strength, network name and the test date.
✓ Simple to understand Speed Test illustrations.
✓ Easily share your spped test results
✓ No unnecessary permissions.
“This Library build By Anas Altair
* see it on https: //github.com/anastr/SpeedView.”
How to install Internet Speed Test – Bandwidth Speed check for Windows 10
First of all, you need to get the Bluestacks Android Emulator. One of the best Android Emulators is BlueStacks. This is the secret method to running the best android app in windows 10 pc.
- Download Bluestacks Android Emulator here. And install it on your PC.
- After installing the BlueStacks on your Windows PC. Run the application and then you can find the icon of it on your desktop.
- Now in the BlueStacks GUI, head over to the search option and enter for Internet Speed Test – Bandwidth Speed check.
- Bluestacks will be displaying the various similar applications. Just select the right Internet Speed Test – Bandwidth Speed check app.
- Click on the install option.
- Or, you can download the installer file from download link that we’ve mention it above
- Browse the downloaded .apk file from bluestack file explorer. Then install it
- If they have shown any option for permissions, just Agree all the permissions that are shown.
- Once the installation is completed, go to the BlueStacks homepage where you can find the installed Internet Speed Test – Bandwidth Speed check icon.
- That’s it. Now you can enjoy your favorite android apps on your Windows PC.
Please share your experience running Internet Speed Test – Bandwidth Speed check into your Windows 10 PC, Laptop or MAC with us. Don’t forget to share this article to help another fans.