Jitsi Meet 20.2.3 – Now this app is available for PC Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and MAC. Just follow the step by step to download and install the latest version of Jitsi Meet for PC on below
Download Jitsi Meet for PC
App Name: org.jitsi.meet
Publish Date: 2020-04-24
Requirement: Android 5.0+
Features and Detail of Jitsi Meet
Jitsi Meet lets you stay in touch with all your teams, be they family, friends, or colleagues. Instant video conferences, efficiently adapting to your scale.
* Unlimited users: There are no artificial restrictions on the number of users or conference participants. Server power and bandwidth are the only limiting factors.
* No account needed.
* Lock-protected rooms: Control the access to your conferences with a password.
* Encrypted by default.
* High quality: Audio and video are delivered with the clarity and richness of Opus and VP8.
* Web browser ready: No downloads are required of your friends to join the conversation. Jitsi Meet works directly within their browsers as well. Simply share your conference URL with others to get started.
* 100% open source: Powered by awesome communities from all over the world. And your friends at Atlassian.
* Invite by pretty URLs: You can meet at the easy to remember https://MySite.com/OurConf of your choice instead of joining the hard to remember rooms with seemingly random sequences of numbers and letters in their names.
Stability improvements and bug fixes.
How to install Jitsi Meet for Windows 10
First of all, you need to get the Bluestacks Android Emulator. One of the best Android Emulators is BlueStacks. This is the secret method to running the best android app in windows 10 pc.
- Download Bluestacks Android Emulator here. And install it on your PC.
- After installing the BlueStacks on your Windows PC. Run the application and then you can find the icon of it on your desktop.
- Now in the BlueStacks GUI, head over to the search option and enter for Jitsi Meet.
- Bluestacks will be displaying the various similar applications. Just select the right Jitsi Meet app.
- Click on the install option.
- Or, you can download the installer file from download link that we’ve mention it above
- Browse the downloaded .apk file from bluestack file explorer. Then install it
- If they have shown any option for permissions, just Agree all the permissions that are shown.
- Once the installation is completed, go to the BlueStacks homepage where you can find the installed Jitsi Meet icon.
- That’s it. Now you can enjoy your favorite android apps on your Windows PC.
Please share your experience running Jitsi Meet into your Windows 10 PC, Laptop or MAC with us. Don’t forget to share this article to help another fans.