OBDLink (OBD car diagnostics) 5.3.0 – Now this app is available for PC Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and MAC. Just follow the step by step to download and install the latest version of OBDLink (OBD car diagnostics) for PC on below
Download OBDLink (OBD car diagnostics) for PC
App Name: OCTech.Mobile.Applications.OBDLink
Publish Date: 2019-02-28
Requirement: Android 4.4+
Features and Detail of OBDLink (OBD car diagnostics)
***The OBDLink app exclusively works with these adapters***
– OBDLink MX+
– OBDLink LX Bluetooth
– OBDLink MX Bluetooth
– OBDLink Bluetooth
– OBDLink MX Wi-Fi
– OBDLink WiFi
– OBDLink SX USB (with Android 3.1 or newer)
***The app will NOT work with any other brand of OBD adapter.***
Turn your phone or tablet into a full-fledged diagnostic scan tool: read diagnostic trouble codes, clear the “Check Engine” light, check emissions readiness, estimate fuel economy and much more!
– Check and clear diagnostic trouble codes
– Read freeze frame data
– Display real-time data (over 90 parameters!)
– Customizable dashboards
– Emissions readiness for each US state
– Fuel economy MPG, l/100km or km/l calculation
– Multiple trip meters
– Log data to CSV format (compatible with Excel)
– Retrieve vehicle information including VIN number and calibration ID
– Oxygen Sensor Results (Mode $05)
– On-board Monitoring Tests (Mode $06)
– In-performance Tracking Counters (Mode $09)
– GPS tracking – plot vehicle parameters on a map in real-time
– Full diagnostic report that can be e-mailed
– English and Metric units
– Free unlimited updates
– Added Ford enhanced diagnostics for 2019 Ford and Lincoln vehicles.
– Made improvements to increase the speed at which enhanced PIDs are read from some vehicles.
– Added an option to set the number of decimal places for data logged to CSV file.
– Made improvements to the year, make, model, and option selectors in the vehicle editor.
– Added Station Wagon as a vehicle type.
– When using the Bluetooth Auto Detect feature, a connection will only be attempted with devices with OBDLink in the name.
How to install OBDLink (OBD car diagnostics) for Windows 10
First of all, you need to get the Bluestacks Android Emulator. One of the best Android Emulators is BlueStacks. This is the secret method to running the best android app in windows 10 pc.
- Download Bluestacks Android Emulator here. And install it on your PC.
- After installing the BlueStacks on your Windows PC. Run the application and then you can find the icon of it on your desktop.
- Now in the BlueStacks GUI, head over to the search option and enter for OBDLink (OBD car diagnostics).
- Bluestacks will be displaying the various similar applications. Just select the right OBDLink (OBD car diagnostics) app.
- Click on the install option.
- Or, you can download the installer file from download link that we’ve mention it above
- Browse the downloaded .apk file from bluestack file explorer. Then install it
- If they have shown any option for permissions, just Agree all the permissions that are shown.
- Once the installation is completed, go to the BlueStacks homepage where you can find the installed OBDLink (OBD car diagnostics) icon.
- That’s it. Now you can enjoy your favorite android apps on your Windows PC.
Please share your experience running OBDLink (OBD car diagnostics) into your Windows 10 PC, Laptop or MAC with us. Don’t forget to share this article to help another fans.