PlayStation Messages – Check your online friends 18.09.13.11260 – Now this app is available for PC Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and MAC. Just follow the step by step to download and install the latest version of PlayStation Messages – Check your online friends for PC on below
Download PlayStation Messages – Check your online friends for PC
App Name: com.playstation.mobilemessenger
Publish Date: 2018-11-02
Requirement: Android 4.4+
Features and Detail of PlayStation Messages – Check your online friends
Use PlayStation Messages to see who’s online and to send messages to your friends from your mobile device. Always stay connected with your friends even while you’re away from your PS4.
The PlayStation Messages app for your mobile device includes the following features:
• See who’s online and what game they’re playing.
• Send text and voice messages as well as photos and stickers to your friends and groups.
• Quickly access your groups by adding them to your favorites.
An account is required to use this app.
Use of this app is governed by the license agreement at the following URL: (http://www.scei.co.jp/legal/index.html).
• This update includes fixes and performance improvements.
How to install PlayStation Messages – Check your online friends for Windows 10
First of all, you need to get the Bluestacks Android Emulator. One of the best Android Emulators is BlueStacks. This is the secret method to running the best android app in windows 10 pc.
- Download Bluestacks Android Emulator here. And install it on your PC.
- After installing the BlueStacks on your Windows PC. Run the application and then you can find the icon of it on your desktop.
- Now in the BlueStacks GUI, head over to the search option and enter for PlayStation Messages – Check your online friends.
- Bluestacks will be displaying the various similar applications. Just select the right PlayStation Messages – Check your online friends app.
- Click on the install option.
- Or, you can download the installer file from download link that we’ve mention it above
- Browse the downloaded .apk file from bluestack file explorer. Then install it
- If they have shown any option for permissions, just Agree all the permissions that are shown.
- Once the installation is completed, go to the BlueStacks homepage where you can find the installed PlayStation Messages – Check your online friends icon.
- That’s it. Now you can enjoy your favorite android apps on your Windows PC.
Please share your experience running PlayStation Messages – Check your online friends into your Windows 10 PC, Laptop or MAC with us. Don’t forget to share this article to help another fans.