Reolink 22.214.171.124 – Now this app is available for PC Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and MAC. Just follow the step by step to download and install the latest version of Reolink for PC on below
Download Reolink for PC
App Name: com.mcu.reolink
Publish Date: 2019-09-02
Requirement: Android 4.0.3+
Features and Detail of Reolink
Reolink App is an easy-to-use security camera system surveillance app. It enables you to locally or remotely access your IP cameras and NVRs on mobile devices. You can monitor and watch live streaming of your home and business anywhere and anytime. It helps you easily get peace of mind.
1. Only 3 steps to access cameras and NVRs (at the same local network) — the easiest solution ever.
2. Easy and friendly interface for all users to use.
3. Remotely monitor and watch live streaming via 3G/4G or WiFi anywhere and anytime.
4. Multi-channel viewing (up to 16 channels) on screen at the same time.
5. Remotely playback video recording from your camera SD card and NVR HDD.
6. Capture video from live view channels on your mobile device to playback.
7. Capture single and multiple images to save on your mobile device.
8. Get emails or push notifications in real time when motion detection is triggered.
9. Schedule video recording (including motion-triggered recording) at anytime.
10. Control PTZ (pan-tilt-zoom) cameras remotely (left, right, up and down).
Note: Reolink App is compatible with NVRs and IP Cams from Reolink.
Fix some bugs.
How to install Reolink for Windows 10
First of all, you need to get the Bluestacks Android Emulator. One of the best Android Emulators is BlueStacks. This is the secret method to running the best android app in windows 10 pc.
- Download Bluestacks Android Emulator here. And install it on your PC.
- After installing the BlueStacks on your Windows PC. Run the application and then you can find the icon of it on your desktop.
- Now in the BlueStacks GUI, head over to the search option and enter for Reolink.
- Bluestacks will be displaying the various similar applications. Just select the right Reolink app.
- Click on the install option.
- Or, you can download the installer file from download link that we’ve mention it above
- Browse the downloaded .apk file from bluestack file explorer. Then install it
- If they have shown any option for permissions, just Agree all the permissions that are shown.
- Once the installation is completed, go to the BlueStacks homepage where you can find the installed Reolink icon.
- That’s it. Now you can enjoy your favorite android apps on your Windows PC.
Please share your experience running Reolink into your Windows 10 PC, Laptop or MAC with us. Don’t forget to share this article to help another fans.