Sonos App Download – Now this app is available for PC Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and MAC. Just follow the step by step to download and install the latest version of Sonos Controller for Android for PC on below
Download Sonos App for PC
App Name: com.sonos.acr
Publish Date: 2019-02-26
Requirement: Android 5.0+
Features and Detail of Sonos Controller for Android
Sonos is the wireless Home Sound System that fills as many rooms as you want with beautiful, immersive sound. Stream via WiFi. Play any song, podcast, audiobook or radio station, and enhance your TV and movie experience.
Move music around your whole home.
Choose what plays in any room or everywhere, and easily move music around your whole home. Everything stays in sync.
Stream everything with one app.
Access over 30 music services. Play on-demand Internet radio, podcasts, audiobooks, and more. Search all of them at once, and save your favorites to My Sonos.
Find what you want. Fast.
Simple navigation lets you quickly find and play what you want. Easily set up speakers and customize settings.
Better over time.
Get the best listening experience with software updates and tips for making the most of your Home Sound System.
Performance and reliability improvements.
How to install Sonos Controller for Android for Windows 10
First of all, you need to get the Bluestacks Android Emulator. One of the best Android Emulators is BlueStacks. This is the secret method to running the best android app in windows 10 pc.
- Download Bluestacks Android Emulator here. And install it on your PC.
- After installing the BlueStacks on your Windows PC. Run the application and then you can find the icon of it on your desktop.
- Now in the BlueStacks GUI, head over to the search option and enter for Sonos Controller for Android.
- Bluestacks will be displaying the various similar applications. Just select the right Sonos Controller for Android app.
- Click on the install option.
- Or, you can download the installer file from download link that we’ve mention it above
- Browse the downloaded .apk file from bluestack file explorer. Then install it
- If they have shown any option for permissions, just Agree all the permissions that are shown.
- Once the installation is completed, go to the BlueStacks homepage where you can find the installed Sonos Controller for Android icon.
- That’s it. Now you can enjoy your favorite android apps on your Windows PC.
Please share your experience running Sonos Controller for Android into your Windows 10 PC, Laptop or MAC with us. Don’t forget to share this article to help another fans.