Video Surveillance Ivideon 2.23.3 – Now this app is available for PC Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP and MAC. Just follow the step by step to download and install the latest version of Video Surveillance Ivideon for PC on below
Download Video Surveillance Ivideon for PC
App Name: com.ivideon.client
Publish Date: 2019-08-29
Requirement: Android 4.1+
Features and Detail of Video Surveillance Ivideon
Ivideon is one of the best app for video surveillance, remote video monitoring and video recording for security cameras, DVRs and NVRs.
It will allow you to keep tabs on things while you’re away with event notifications and recordings stored either locally or in the Ivideon cloud.
Ivideon easily supports both single and multiple locations and tracks what matters to you no matter where you are, keeping you updated on important events in real time and storing those events in the cloud for easy access.
Ivideon is scalable, simple and reliable. From a webcam to monitor a home to an IP-camera network serving an international business, Ivideon can handle it.
Every day, more than 2,000,000 individuals and businesses use Ivideon to:
• access high-quality video online (with sound) via any standard connected device including Android
• record and store video in the cloud with guaranteed reliability and data security
• receive automatic push- and e-mail notifications of suspicious movements or sounds
• quickly search and view recorded surveillance video
• access quality video over any bandwidth down to 3G
• easily expand to any number of cameras
• share camera access with PTZ, Archive, and Live options
• transfer and store data securely
• embed surveillance feeds on websites or blogs
• share camera links over social networks
• search video events linked to POS, Access Control and Home Automation systems
Ivideon is safe. Ivideon is simple to install and maintain. And Ivideon is accessible from anywhere. But with all the functionality of more expensive and complex solutions.
And if you get stuck, our Helpdesk is on stand-by 24/7.
Big-name cameras like iLuv, Oco, Philips, Axis, Dahua, Hikvision, Milesight—and many others—love Ivideon right out of the box. Plug and play – no computer needed.
But all cameras—D-Link, Foscam, Trendnet, EasyN, Acti, Edimax, Swann, TP-Link, Logitech, Belkin and many others—can be configured to work with Ivideon quickly and easily. All you need is a computer with an Internet connection and to download our free Ivideon Server app here: http://www.ivideon.com/get/. In five minutes you’re good to go.
See how easy it is for free!
— New camera settings allow to control on-screen display text. You can setup to show camera name, date and time. The setting is only available for selected camera firmwares.
— Bug fixes.
How to install Video Surveillance Ivideon for Windows 10
First of all, you need to get the Bluestacks Android Emulator. One of the best Android Emulators is BlueStacks. This is the secret method to running the best android app in windows 10 pc.
- Download Bluestacks Android Emulator here. And install it on your PC.
- After installing the BlueStacks on your Windows PC. Run the application and then you can find the icon of it on your desktop.
- Now in the BlueStacks GUI, head over to the search option and enter for Video Surveillance Ivideon.
- Bluestacks will be displaying the various similar applications. Just select the right Video Surveillance Ivideon app.
- Click on the install option.
- Or, you can download the installer file from download link that we’ve mention it above
- Browse the downloaded .apk file from bluestack file explorer. Then install it
- If they have shown any option for permissions, just Agree all the permissions that are shown.
- Once the installation is completed, go to the BlueStacks homepage where you can find the installed Video Surveillance Ivideon icon.
- That’s it. Now you can enjoy your favorite android apps on your Windows PC.
Please share your experience running Video Surveillance Ivideon into your Windows 10 PC, Laptop or MAC with us. Don’t forget to share this article to help another fans.